The 9th annual Scottish Property Awards, the independent programme which celebrates Scottish commercial and public property, has now opened for entry with a promise to recognise and reward the achievements of individuals and teams in the sector.
The annual awards event will bring together the breadth of the industry including developers, funders, agents, architects, councils, agents, professional advisers, and contractors.
Entries are now being invited in advance of the judging day in December, which will be chaired for the second time by Alan Robertson.
New categories include Build to Rent Development of the Year and the return of Student Accommodation Development of the Year; both are designed to reward the increasing number of purpose-built residential developments.
Entrants now have until Tuesday 16 November 2021 to submit their work for consideration by the judging panel.
The Scottish Property Awards takes place on Thursday 24 February 2022 in Glasgow at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel. Tickets can be booked online here.
- Business Leadership Award
- Leisure Agency Team of the Year
- Office Agency Team of the Year
Industrial Team of the Year sponsored by Peace Recruitment
- Health Care Development of the Year
Student Accommodation Development of the Year
- Development of the Year (Commercial Buildings)
Development of the Year (Public Buildings)
Architectural Excellence Award (Commercial Use)
- Architectural Excellence Award (Public Use)
Regeneration Project of the Year
- Build to Rent Development of the Year
- Investment Agency Team of the Year
- Retail Agency Team of the Year
Financial Partner of the Year
- Deal of the Year sponsored by PMP
Property Company of the Year